Registrations are already coming in for the June 2019 trip, and I hope you will join us as well. All the details can be found here. Any questions? Click to send me an Email. I can’t wait to travel with you!
We had such a great time with our first group tour, that we’ve decided to offer another trip next summer. I hope you will travel with us to see some of our favorite places in England and settings from my books. The trip dates are June 12-20, 2019. Here is a preliminary sampling of what you will experience on our English Countryside & Coast Tour:
- Stay in a wonderful manor house and highly-rated hotels. Enjoy delicious meals and afternoon tea.
- See thatched cottages, charming villages, shops and tearooms in the lovely Cotswolds region.
- Visit Shakespeare’s Stratford-Upon-Avon. Optional add-on evening performance (depending on availability).
- Tour the idyllic National Trust village of Lacock, used in filming Pride and Prejudice,Cranford, etc., and the model for the village in the TALES FROM IVY HILL series.
- Visit the scenic Cornwall coast, setting of The Tutor’s Daughterand the popular POLDARK series.
- Spend time in the Georgian city of Bath, with its stunning architecture, museums, and gardens.
- Tour Jane Austen’s House, where she wrote her beloved novels.
Perhaps you would like to travel with a friend or two, a spouse, or members of your family or book club. Or join the tour on your own and meet new friends with similar interests. Begin planning (and saving☺) now, so you can join us for this unforgettable experience!
If you are interested in more details, sign up for England Trip Information HERE.
Friday & Saturday, July 13-14, 2018
Northwestern Christian Writers Conference
Workshop: Research for Fiction Writers – Where to Find It, How Much is Enough, and Avoiding Common Mistakes
For more information, visit:
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Author talk: Detroit Lakes Public Library @ 7:00 pm
1000 Washington Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Contact: (218) 847-2168
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Book club talk: Fairway View Dining Room @ 2:30 pm
217 Lundell Ave, Ortonville, MN 56278
Sponsored by the Ortonville Public Library
Contact: (320) 839-2494
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Author talk: Milbank Public Library @ 6:30 pm
Grant County Public Library
207 E Park Ave, Milbank, SD 57252
Contact: (605) 432-6543
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Author talk: Lake City Public Library @ 10:00 am
201 S High St, Lake City, MN 55041
Contact: (651) 345-4013