We had such a great time with our first group tour, that we’ve decided to offer another trip next summer. I hope you will travel with us to see some of our favorite places in England and settings from my books. The trip dates are June 11-20, 2019. Here is a preliminary sampling of what you will experience on our English Countryside & Coast Tour:
- Stay in a wonderful manor house and highly-rated hotels. Enjoy delicious meals and afternoon tea.
- See thatched cottages, charming villages, shops and tearooms in the lovely Cotswolds region.
- Visit Shakespeare’s Stratford-Upon-Avon. Optional add-on evening performance (depending on availability).
- Tour the idyllic National Trust village of Lacock, used in filming Pride and Prejudice,Cranford, etc., and the model for the village in the TALES FROM IVY HILL series.
- Visit the scenic Cornwall coast, setting of The Tutor’s Daughterand the popular POLDARK series.
- Spend time in the Georgian city of Bath, with its stunning architecture, museums, and gardens.
- See the ancient site of Stonehenge.
- Tour Jane Austen’s House, where she wrote her beloved novels.
Perhaps you would like to travel with a friend or two, a spouse, or members of your family or book club. Or join the tour on your own and meet new friends with similar interests. Begin planning (and saving☺) now, so you can join us for this unforgettable experience!
If you are interested in more details, sign up for England Trip Information HERE.